Monday, April 1, 2013

Vassilis Tagoudis: Lawyer, a Simple Man who loves to Create Photographs. Heraklion, Crete.







Vassilis Tagoudis: "Nothing is impossible"






BPP: Who are you?  And who you really are?

Vassilis Tagoudis: I was born in Heraklion - Crete, where I live and work as a lawyer, but really, I am a simple man who loves creating photographs. I focus on anything stops my eye.






BPP: If you could say something important to others who were listening, what would you tell them?

Vassilis Tagoudis: Nothing is impossible. 






BPP:  What is your true dream, the one that keeps you up at night and if one day it were to come true you would feel peace and calmness in your heart?

Vassilis Tagoudis: My dream is to become, one day, a famous photographer.






BPP: How is life currently for the people in your country and what would you wish for them and for the planet at large?

Vassilis Tagoudis: The economic crisis has vastly changed the landscape of Greece, most people trying to survive, but I believe and  hope that everyone with patience,  insistence, cooperation and goodwill  we will accomplish the best. However we should always think positive. Also, I wish  health care and more stable economic base throughout the globe.





BPP: If you had a chance to be a child again would you choose the same life?

Vassilis Tagoudis If I had the chance to be a child again, I would like the same life but  as a photographer.






BPP:  What was the exact moment that you realized what you wanted to do with your life?  How did you feel at this very moment?

Vassilis Tagoudis:  Just right now and i feel ready to change everything.






BPP: Would you like to tell us something we didn’t ask until now?

Vassilis Tagoudis I have nothing else to say, but my  photo work  wants to tell you everything.






If you want to learn more about  Vassilis Tagoudis work, visit:






Photos copyright ©  by Vassilis Tagoudis. All rights reserved.


ALL CONTENT © ISMINI KARALI 2011 - 2013. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 






No comments:

Post a Comment