Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Zem : Tatoo Artist. Nafplion, Greece





Zem:  "Follow your dreams whatever the cost is"





BPP: Who are you?  And who you really are?

Zem: Μy artistic name is Zem. The real one, George Amer.

Το καλλιτεχνικό μου όνομα είναι Zem. Tο πραγματικό Γιώργος Αμέρ.








BPP: If you could say something important to others who were listening, what would you tell them?

Zem: To follow their dreams whatever the cost is.

Να ακολουθούν τα όνειρα τους οποίο και αν είναι το τίμημα!






BPP:  What is your true dream, the one that keeps you up at night and if one day it were to come true you would feel peace and calmness in your heart?

Zem: Nice question!! In generally,now I live what I always dreamed of! To be able to paint. I made my passion, my profession. What I really want now, is to become better to my present work: tattoo.

Ωραία ερώτηση !! Γενικά ζω αυτό που ονειρευόμουν!! Να ζωγραφίζω. Έκανα το πάθος μου 

επάγγελμα!! Τώρα αυτό που θέλω είναι να βελτιωθώ σε αυτό που κάνω ! Στο tattoo .







BPP: If you had a chance to be a child again would you choose the same life?

Zem: No, I don't want to change nothing from all I have lived until now, because these are 

exactly that made me the man I am.

Όχι, δε θα θελα να αλλάξω τίποτα από αυτά που έχω ζήσει μέχρι τώρα, γιατί αυτά είναι που με

έκαναν τον άνθρωπο που είμαι σήμερα.








BPP:  What was the exact moment that you realized what you wanted to do with your life?  How did you feel at this very moment?

Zem: From the moment I've started work Ttoo, I feel I shall do this forever!!!

Από τότε που ασχολήθηκα με το Tattoo, νιώθω πως αυτό θα κάνω για πάντα !!!






BPP: Would you like to tell us something we didn’t ask until now?

Zem :For the moment,  I feel grateful because I do what I love!! Because I made my hobby my profession.

Αυτή τη στιγμή νιώθω ευγνώμων που κάνω αυτό που αγαπάω!! Που έκανα το χόμπυ μου 

δουλειά μου










If you want to learn more about Zem, please visit:


Photos copyright © by Zem &  Athina Lak Kastritsea. All rights reserved.

ALL CONTENT © ISMINI KARALI 2011 - 2013. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 






No comments:

Post a Comment