Monday, February 18, 2013

Mad Eric: He-Who-Devours-Realities, Fine Artist. Livermore, California, Usa


Mad Eric: " I am Mad Eric. I am a surrealist artist, a heretic, a Fortean, an anarchist, and a misanthrope."






BPP: Who are you? And who you really are?

Mad Eric: I am Mad Eric. I am a surrealist artist, a heretic, a Fortean, an anarchist, and a misanthrope.







BPP: If you could say something important to others who were listening, what would you tell them? 

Mad Eric:  I Am.”

HPL

They came in


BPP:  What is your true dream, the one that keeps you up at night and if one day it were to come true you would feel peace and calmness in your heart? 

Mad Eric: To make one great piece of art in my lifetime.



Dante & Virgil

BPP: How is life currently for the people in your country and what would you wish for them and for the planet at large? 

Mad Eric: Overall – the usual: The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Our rights are slowly being stripped from us as well as our civil freedoms. Standard of living is pretty good for the most part, though suffering is never far behind. I would like to see more people stand up for themselves and others.


 Buckle

 That's my Goya


BPP: If you had a chance to be a child again would you choose the same life? 

Mad EricAbsolutely not.

Take as needed for pain


Forest


The Tonic


BPP:  What was the exact moment that you realized what you wanted to do with your life?  How did you feel at this very moment? 

Mad Eric: I was 12. I was locked in my room. I felt full of spite and hatred and anger.






BPP: Would you like to tell us something we didn’t ask until now?

Mad Eric: No.

RRaptor


If you want to learn more about Mad Eric, you can visit:


W e are sorry but there is no other given information for the artist.
Photos copyright  ©  by Mad Eric. All rights reserved.


ALL CONTENT © ISMINI KARALI 2011 - 2013. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 







No comments:

Post a Comment