Friday, December 28, 2012

Nathan Brown: Mural Artist, Music Producer, Marketing Visonary - Nashville, Usa




Nathan Brown's Portrait





Nathan Brown: "I am a helper and a giver. I see the potential in everyone and want to help them reach that potential even at the cost of my own"




BPP: Who are you?  And who you really are?

Nathan Brown: My name is Nathan Brown, from Nashville, TN and I am a mural artist, music producer and marketing visionary. Constantly searching for a creative outlet.

 Nathan Brown: Neighborly Love Beneift pieces


Nathan Brown - Plantlife Mural


Nathan Brown with TVC Canvas - photo by  Josh Ritchie



BPP: If you could say something important to others who were listening, what would you tell them?

Nathan Brown: Constantly work hard to get the ideas in your head on to paper, a wall or out of a camera and don’t be afraid of what others think.

Nathan Brown  at 40 West Nashville - photo by Josh Ritchie



                                                           Nathan Brown - photo by Josh Ritchie



Nathan Brown  at 40 West Nashville - photo by Josh Ritchie


BPP:  What is your true dream, the one that keeps you up at night and if one day it were to come true you would feel peace and calmness in your heart?

Nathan Brown: I dream that I can fully make a living doing my creative endeavors and inspire others to do the same. I want to see everything man has made and everything god has made. I have a lot of traveling to do. I also dream for my mother’s health and that she can work again.


Nathan Brown  - Katelyn's Car





Nathan Brown - Sarah at 12

Nathan Brown: 4ftx16in panel acrylic - stain - spray

BPP: How is life currently for the people in your country and what would you wish for them and for the planet at large?

Nathan Brown: I am a helper and a giver. I see the potential in everyone and want to help them reach that potential even at the cost of my own.

Flutter


Indie pop performer Baby Daggers aka Danelle Phillips does halloween TRON style - Shot with Canon S95 point and shoot


BPP: If you had a chance to be a child again would you choose the same life?

Nathan Brown: Yes and No, there is a movie currently being written about my childhood.



Nathan Brown & Audie Adams - Pearl Cohn Murals



Nathan Brown - Think Advertising Group


Nathan Brown - Jungle Mural


BPP: What was the exact moment that you realized what you wanted to do with your life?  How did you feel at this very moment?

Nathan Brown: When I was 15 I realized that I wanted more out of life than most of my friends did. I was really interested in so many things and wanted to thrive in those interests. That has built the person I am today and I feel very fortunate for that.

Nathan Brown & his camera


Nathan Brown's drawing for BPProject


BPP: Would you like to tell us something we didn’t ask until now?

Nathan Brown: I was a semi pro skateboarder for a long time because I wanted to rebel against music lessons from my parents and now I am a music producer :)


NoiseFloor



As a music producer, Nathan Brown works under the name NoiseFloor with Donald Landphair & Ben Keith.
They produce remixes, orginal tracks and DJ nationwide.
Here is some of their most recent work:

REMIXES:




If you want to learn more about Nathan Brown, please visit:

Client list: http://19ss.net/about/
Photography: http://19ss.net/Photography/  (All photo taken with expired disposable cameras or broken Canon s90 point & shoot)



No comments:

Post a Comment